Our luncheon meetings feature engaging and informative speakers and we invite you to come listen and learn with us.
* Denotes speeches currently available for members to download or listen to from this site. Members must first sign in and go Members/Recorded Speeches on the home page menu.
* Richard Locke, Retired Attorney, Pacific Gas & Electric: "Energy - An Essential Requirement for Modern Society"
* Susan Kirsch, President, Catalysts for Local Control: "Unrealistic Housing Quotas--Time for Bold Action"
Rick Travis, Program Director, California Rifle and Pistol Association: "Protecting Your Second Amendment Rights"
Kevin Kiley, Republican Congressional Candidate, CA-03
Eric Early, Candidate for California Attorney General
Teddy Pasquesi, Student, Claremont McKenna
*Tamika Hamilton, Republican Congressional Candidate, CA-6: "A New Force for Chane in California Conservatism"
* Bob Wickers, VP Operations, Freedom Foundation: "Labor Unions' Sway on Elections Today"
* Katie Hopkins, British conservative media personality: "A View from across the Pond"
Michael Shellenberger, Founder/President Environmental Progress, author of San Fransicko: "San Fransicko: Why Progressives Ruin Cities and more . . ."
Michael Alexander, Founder/President, California School Choice Foundation: "School Choice: The Plan Explained"
Chris Arend, Esq., President, Paso Robles Joint Unified School District: "Parent Involvement in Controversial School Issues and Curriculum"
Rick Johnson: Sr. Water Service Inspector, Ret., San Francisco Water Department: "What About Water?"
* Chris Patterson, former Region IX Administrator of HUD: “Aspirations, Achievements and Obstacles for US Housing Policy“
Jessica Patterson, California GOP Chair: "The future of the Republican Party in California"
Madison Habersetzer, Program Officer for the Reagan Ranch Young America's Foundation: "What is Being Taught on Campus, the Cancel Culture and What We can Do About It"
Sally Pipes, President & CEO, Pacific Research Institute: “Healthcare, Homeless and Hot Issues”
* Mary L. G. Theroux, Senior Vice President, Independent Institute: “Government Protections and Overreach “
* Ken LaCorte, Founder, Media Action Network & Former Fox News Executive: “The Fourth Estate - Who is Our Watchdog Today?"
* Evelyn Becker, fled (East) Germany & Kimmean Tim, fled the Khmer Rouge, Cambodia: “Survivors of the Hollow Promises of Totalitarians”
* Gene Yoon, Esq.,: "Technology, Finance, Law … Government?"
* Gabriel Nadales, Student Rights Advocate, Leadership Institute: "From ANTIFA to Conservative"
Lt. Rich Goss, SFPD (ret.): Police and the 2020 Election
Allison Olson, Former CFRW Legislative Advocate: California 2020 November Ballot: Observations and Recommendations
* Larry Greenfield, Fellow, Claremont Institute and American Freedom Alliance: American Foreign Policy in the Trump Era
* Mark Krikorian, Executive Director, Center for Immigration Studies: Immigration and the 2020 Election
* Vicki E. Alger, Ph.D., Independent Institute Research Fellow: Restoring Parental Rights in Education: Options for California
* Megan Masten & Mark Cota, Turning Point USA, President at Cal State Sacramento and Northern California Regional Director: On the Front Lines Fighting for Freedom on College Campuses
* Trevor Loudon, Author, filmmaker and public speaker, The Left's Plan for 2020 and How We Counter It
Joseph Russoniello, former U.S. Attorney for Northern California, U.S. vs. Ganin Newsom, et. al.--A Criminal Prosecution for RICO Violations
Arnie Riebli, Managing Partner Sunrise FarmsPresident and GM Dairymen’s Feed Past Chairman and former Board Member Nucal Foods Slipery Slope
* Nicole Garay, Vice Chair San Francisco Republican Central Committee and Vice Chair San Francisco Young Republicans: How Can We Bring the Youth to our Party and our Party to our Youth.
* Dottie Linden, President, California Federation of Republican Women Northern Division: Where our Federation is Currently and How I See Us Move Forward
* Brad Dacus, Founder and President, Pacific Justice Institute: Defending Religious Freedoms, Parental Rights and Civil Liberties
(technical difficulties caused a partial recording)
Vigo G. (Chip) Nielsen, Jr., Nielsen Merksamer, Parrinello Gross & Leoni LLP: California, a Sanctuary State - What Happens When State and Federal Laws are in Conflict?
* Stephen Frank, California Political News & Views, The 2018 Elections and What They Will Mean
Assemblyman Travis Allen, Republican Candidate for California Governor: My Vision for a Better California
Woody Woodrum, President California Screaming Eagles: Make California Golden Again
John H. Cox, Republican Candidate for California Governor: The Neighborhood Legislature Initiative & the California Governor’s Race
Mark Krikorian, Executive Director, Center for Immigration Studies: Are We Even Allowed to Debate Immigration Policy?
Nan Su, Senior Correspondent: What is News?
Harmeet Dhillon, Dhillon Law Group: Post-Election Review -- Where are we going now?
Jim Sutton, Managing Partner, The Sutton Law Firm : Election Law Who Votes and How Does it Count
K. Lloyd Billingsley, Policy Fellow and Communications Counsel: Independent Institute California Water – Priceless?
Claire Chiara, Finance Director, California Young Republican Federation: UC Berkeley Dispatches from an openly Republican on a College Campus Today
* David Davenport, Hoover Institute: Rugged Individualism
* Jeremy Talcott, Pacific Legal Foundation: Federal and State Judiciary Issues of the Day
Rich Goss, Lieutenant, San Francisco Police Department: Local Policing Issues of the Day
California State Assemblyman Kevin Kiley,: Priorities for Our State
Carol Stein, CFRW Vice President North,: An overview of the CRWF
Allison Olson, Advocate, California Federation of Republican Women: Social Media’s Impact on Politics Today
Harmeet Dhillon, California Republican Party Vice-Chair
Russ Colombo, SMART Train Citizen Oversight Committee Chair & CEO of Bank of Marin
* Debra Saunders, SF Chronicle columnist
* Lawrence J. McQuillan, Senior Fellow, Independent Institute
* Carson JF Bruno, Research Fellow, Hoover Institution
* Sally Pipes, President & CEO of Pacific Research Institute
Ward Connerly, Founder & President, American Civil Rights Institute
* Allison Olson, CFRW Legislative Advocate
Jim Brulte, Californnia Senator (ret.), California Republican Party Chair
* Casey Lucius, Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives, 20th District
* Bill Gaines, Gaines & Associates Government Relationships: "A Conservative Behind the Lines: Protecting Freedom while Conserving Wildlife in the Age of Bureaucracy"
* Sean J. Walsh, Walsh & Associates, Certified Protection Professional and Certified Professional Investigator, cyber-security expert
Fred LaCosse, Emmy Award winning television news anchor, reporter and talk show host
Duf Sundheim, CA GOP candidate for U.S. Senate
* Mr. Nan Su, Sount of Hope International Chinese Radio Network
* Karen Watson, GOPBuzz.com
* Dr. Abraham Sofaer, Sr. Fellow, Hoover Institution
Stepahnie Midthun, Courage Worldwide
Ron Nehring, GOP Candidate for CA Lieutenant Governor
Dr. Lanhee Chin, Fellow, Hoover Institution
* Pete Peterson, GOP Candidate for CA Secretary of State
Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, Republican Candidate for Governor
* Debbie Bacigalupi, former U.S. House of Representatives candidate, researcher and expert on Agenda 21 and Plan Bay Area
* Lance Izumi, Koret Senior Fellow and Senior Director of Education Studies at the Pacific Research Institute
Shawn Lewis, Administrative Vice-Chair, California College Republicans
Michael J. Lotito, Esq., Littler Mendelson, P.C.
* Dr. Padma Manian, Profesor of History, San Jose State University
Carol Hadley, President, California Federation of Republican Women
David Wolf, Legislative Director, Howard Javis Taxpayers Association
* David Spady, California Director of Americans for Prosperity
*Randal O'Toole, Senior Fellow, CATO Institute
* Dr. John Eastman, Henry Salvatori Professor of Law & Community Service and former Dean of Chapman University Law School
Kevin McGary, President, Frederick Douglass Foundation of California
Janie Johnson, Author, Don't Take My Lemonade Stand
Catharine Baker, of Counsel at Hoge Jones & Appel in Pleasanton, CA
Jacqueline Berger, The "First Ladies Lady"
Tom Del Becarro, California Republican Party Chairman
Alan Olsen, Managing Partner, Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co.
Connie Conway, California Assembly Minority Leader
Brian Jones, California Assembly Republican Caucus Chairman
Dr. Michael Babich, visiting professor at UC Davis Dept. of Internal Medicine, Vice-President of Mission Therapeutics
Patrick McNeil, Tax Specialist and Senior Partner, McNeil, Silveira, Rice, Wiley and West
Gary Johnson, 2012 Presidential Candidate
Leslie Peterson Schwarze, Co-Founder, Citizens for Balanced Housing
Michelle Steel, Vice-Chair, California State Board of Equalization
Deke Welch, Citizens for Sustainable Public Pensions
Luis Buhler, CFO, The Lincoln Club of Northern California, publisher of www.BayAreaGOP.com
Mariann Headstrom, President, California Federation of Republican Women
Melanie Morgan, co-founder of Move America Forward
James McDermott, Acting Chief of Voluntary Service at San Francisco Veterans Administration Medical Center
Tyrus Cobb, Special Assistant to Ronald Reagan *
Neil Hennessy, President and Portfolio Manager of Hennessy Funds *
Candidate Forum, CD 8 Race: John Dennis and Dana Walsh
Tom Del Beccaro, Vice-Chairman, California Republican Party *
Brandon Middleton, Pacific Legal Foundation
Katy Grimes, CalWatchdog.com
Yoela Palkin, Student Activist
Eric Golub, Political Humorist and author and blogger *
William Wagner, President, Olivet University, San Francisco *
John R. Graham, Director of Health Care Studies, at the Pacific Research Institute
Dr. James Kelley, Oceanographer with 45 years of research experience on the oceans of the world. Dean of College of Science & Engineering, SF State University; President of the California Academy of Sciences
James Fisfis, President, Chariott LLC, Republican polster *
Liz Froelich, President Northern Division, California Federation of Republican Women
Chuck DeVore, California State Assemblyman, Candidate for U.S. Senate 2010 *
Laurie Firestone, Social Secretary for George H.W. Bush
Michael Lotito, Partner, Jackson Lewis LLP, expert in employment law *
Barbara Simpson, broadcast journalist & radio talk show host *
Brad Dacus, President, Pacific Justice Institute
Larry Greenfield, Director, Republican Jewish Coalition California Region
Tom Del Becarro, Vice-Chair, California Republican Party
Deke Welch, Editor/Publisher of Elephant Talk
Paul Mamalakis, Marin County free-lance journalist
Sashi McEntee, Candidate State Senate
Paul Lavery, Candidate State Assembly
Michael Halliwell, Candidate U.S. House of Representatives
SAMPLING OF SPEAKERS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS
Abraham D. Sofaer, George P. Schultz Distinguished Scholar and Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution
Fred LaCosse, television news anchor, reporter and talk show host
Ward Connerly, Founder and Chairman of American Civil Rights Institute
William Wagner, Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
John Clark, Chapter Leader, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
Joel Fay, San Rafael Police Department, President, Forensic Mental Health Association of California and President, West Coast Post
Dr. Charlie Self, PhD., also known as Dr. History
Jon Coupal, President, Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association
LTC Michael N. Wells, Commander of the 250th Military Intelligence Battalion from San Rafael
Michael DeNunzio, San Francisco City and State Commissions on Aging and Adult Services
Tom MacDonald, Novato Citizens' Budget Committee, and Advisory Board of the California Foundation for Fiscal Responsibility
Jennifer Lahl (R.N., M.A.), Founder and National Director of the Center for Bioethics and Culture
Debbie Skolnik, Family Assistance Network Coordinator in the Family Readiness Program of the California National Guard