New to this site?
Enjoy getting to know the NRWF through our website. The public is welcome to come to listen to our monthly informative speakers, but only members can log into this site and receive our newsletters.
If you are a Republican and want to be better informed, join us.
April 15, 2014
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Marin Country Club
Candidate for CA Secretary of State
With a BA in history from George Washington University and a Masters in Public Policy from Pepperdine University and years of work in the private sector as well as in public policy and education, Pete Peterson believes in leadership through public engagement. He serves on the League of California Cities, the California Civic Innovation Project and the University Network for Collaborative Governance.
Candidate for CA Assembly District 10
As a small business owner and veteran of the U.S. Air Force, Gregory is passionate about preserving the benefits to our communities of the protections of Proposition 13, reducing the burden of debt California carries and protecting veteran benefits.
Candidate for CA Senate District 2
Lawrence is a CPA and U.S. Air Force veteran. His focus is on reviving California's business climate, bringing back the jobs to California.
Make your reservation HERE
We are the largest issue-oriented, conservative group in Marin County, California, providing a monthly forum to learn about issues and exchange ideas.
We are affiliated with the National Federation of Republican Women and the California Federation of Republican Women and function independently of the Republican Party.
- Members log in to listen to and download speeches by our luncheon speakers. As a service to all, HERE is… Read More
- – November 2013’s speaker Dr. John Eastman’s daughter, Christina Eastman playing Sarasate’s “Zigeunerveisen”. For your pleasure. LISTEN HERE. Read More
- On February 7, 2014, President Obama signed the Agricultural Act of 2014 (The Farm Bill) into law after two years… Read More
- Liberals and tea partyers finally have something to agree on. They strike remarkably similar themes when asked about National Security… Read More
- By VICTOR DAVIS HANSON The nightmare societies portrayed in the George Orwell novels "1984" and "Animal Farm" gave us… Read More